WaterJAM 2020 | September 14th-17th | Hampton, VA
1. Abstracts may be submitted only via the Precis Online Abstract Submittal Portal.
2. Abstracts are limited to 300 words.
3. Consideration is given to originality, work status, technical content, relevance, benefits and significance, and overall abstract quality.
4. Only one abstract will be accepted per speaker.
5. Abstract Title, Authors/Co-Authors should not be included within the abstract body as this information will be entered into individual fields during the online abstract submittal process.
6. Abstracts cannot include any graphics, illustrations, pictures, or hyperlinks.
7. Abstracts cannot include any headers or footers.
8. Student and Young professional abstracts must be identified at the time of abstract submittal.
9. Abstracts must be received by 5PM EST January 10, 2020.
1. Abstract submission implies a commitment of the speaker for a selected paper to make a presentation at WaterJAM. In case of any unforeseen circumstance, it will be the responsibility of the selected speaker to notify the Technical Program Committee (Noelle Slater and/or Sam McAdoo) AND provide an alternate/replacement speaker no later than two weeks prior to the conference. If no replacement speaker is identified, then an alternate paper will be selected. An alternate/replacement speaker cannot speak more than once.
2. Abstract submission implies acknowledgement and willingness to register for the conference at least one week prior to WaterJAM, or an alternate paper will be selected.
3. All participants must register for WaterJAM 2020 and are responsible for their travel and lodging expenses and registration fees for the conference.
ABSTRACTS NOT ADHERING TO THE ABOVE LISTED GUIDELINES WILL BE EXCLUDED FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ABSTRACT SUBMITTAL GUIDELINES
ABSTRACT SUBMITTAL CATEGORIES
W – Water WW – Wastewater STM – Stormwater
Alternative Project Delivery (W / WW / STM)
Planning and Modeling (W / WW / STM)
Asset Management (W / WW / STM)
Public Outreach and Education (W / WW / STM)
Biosolids and Solids Handling (WW)
Regulatory Issues (W / WW / STM)
Collection and Interceptor Systems (WW)
Condition Assessment (W / WW / STM)
Small Utilities (W / WW / STM)
Design and Construction (W / WW / STM)
Sustainability and Resiliency (W / WW / STM)
Distribution and Operations (W)
System Operations and Maintenance (W / WW / STM)
Emerging Technology (W / WW / STM)
Utility Management (W / WW / STM)
Instrumentation and Process Control (W / WW)
Wastewater Treatment (WW)
Nutrient Removal and Recovery (WW)
Water Resources (W / WW)
One Water (W / WW / STM)
Water Treatment (W)